1920s DBQ Outline
Essay specific features
April 28, 2016
No of pages / words:
4 / 1000
Rating of current essay:
a. Railroads vs. Automobile (Henry Ford)
i. Henry Ford
1. Electric assembly line, from 14 hours to 93 minutes per car.
2. Wage motive, double.
3. 490 dollars to 260 dollars.
4. 4,000 in 1900, 4.8 million in 1929
1. Decline due to popularity of the car (soldiers), usage of mass production, rapid development of car technology: network of road by Federal Highway Act of 1921...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
RR earnings down after depression, companies controlling 1/3 of track in nation bankrupt
3. Consolidation hampered until Transportation Act of 1920
4. 2 and a half times number of ton miles of freight in 1944 than in 1929, 4 ? times passenger traffic.
b. Agriculture vs. Industry
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
1 pages, 264 words
2 pages, 386 words
1 pages, 229 words
2 pages, 432 words
2 pages, 506 words
4 pages, 984 words
4 pages, 1063 words