2. What are the differences between "I am certain" and "it is certain", and is passionate conviction ever sufficient for justifying knowledge?
Essay specific features
April 11, 2015
No of pages / words:
5 / 1312
Rating of current essay:
Other critics may say that most science is based on models and experiments, so how do we know that there isn't a scenario where the rules of science can be disproven. It's happened before and thus, the birth of the "Bohr-Rutherford Model". Mathematics however is something much harder to disprove. Mathematicians alike would tell you that 1 + 1 does in fact equal 2, but some children may disagree...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Mathematicians alike would tell you that 1 + 1 does in fact equal 2, but some children may disagree. When I was a child I learned that 1 + 1 = window. As harmless as this may seem, it does a wonder job of proving that there are many levels of certainty, because if you think that you would tell me that 1 + 1 = 2 back when I was seven years old, then you may want to question you're certainty...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 370 words
3 pages, 579 words
1 pages, 208 words
1 pages, 220 words
2 pages, 398 words
2. What are the differences between "I am certain" and "it is certain", and is passionate conviction ever sufficient for justifying knowledge?5 pages, 1312 words
2 pages, 527 words