5 Forces for Starbucks
Essay specific features
April 6, 2013
No of pages / words:
2 / 527
Rating of current essay:
Capital Requirements are low. Property and inventory costs are not substantial enough to deter new entrants.
3. Product Differentiation is medium. Although there are over 3,485 competitors, only a few are large players. They have succeeded by selling an ?experience' as opposed to simply specialty coffee...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
In this way they have differentiated a seemingly identical product.
4. Switching Costs are low. There are no costs to consumers in switching specialty coffee retailers. A small indirect cost may be an emotional attachment to a specific brand.
Net Conclusion: Threat of new entrants is high. The relatively low entry barriers of this industry would make it attractive to new entrants...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
4 pages, 849 words
4 pages, 949 words
3 pages, 812 words
2 pages, 434 words
2 pages, 527 words
5 pages, 1132 words
2 pages, 402 words