A Vision For 20 Years: The Learning Society
Essay specific features
March 26, 2014
No of pages / words:
37 / 10211
Rating of current essay:
Education is life enriching and desirable in its own right. It is fundamental to the achievement of an improved quality of life in the UK.
2. It should, therefore, be a national policy objective to be world class both in learning at all levels and in a range of research of different kinds. In higher education, this aspiration should be realised through a new compact involving institutions and their staff, students, government, employers and society in general...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
In higher education, this aspiration should be realised through a new compact involving institutions and their staff, students, government, employers and society in general. We see the historic boundaries between vocational and academic education breaking down, with increasingly active partnerships between higher education institutions and the worlds of industry, commerce and public service...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 298 words
1 pages, 59 words
3 pages, 588 words
2 pages, 350 words
2 pages, 432 words
4 pages, 948 words
4 pages, 895 words