Essay specific features
December 9, 2012
No of pages / words:
3 / 739
Rating of current essay:
The cornerstone of improving oneself in any given way,
is that individuals’ perception of the action that he/she commits, and the consequences,
whether positive or negative, it entails.
The premises I would like to use in supporting my position regarding this
statement are that:
1. Studying about morality only increases an awareness of itself...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Studying about morality only increases an awareness of itself.
2. Increasing awareness of a concept, does not prove implementing it.
3. Implementing morality does not arise solely upon increasing its awareness.
4. Therefore, you cannot improve yourself only by studying morality.
I would like to take my personal example to support my position on this
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 286 words
3 pages, 743 words
2 pages, 344 words
1 pages, 156 words
1 pages, 96 words
1 pages, 147 words
2 pages, 392 words