Essay specific features
March 11, 2016
No of pages / words:
8 / 2199
Rating of current essay:
John Adams became known as "the Father of the American Navy."
3. Thus, they also launched attacks on Jefferson, saying that he had robbed a widow and her children of a trust fund, fathered numerous children with his slaves (?tis true too), calling him an atheist, and using other inflammatory remarks...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
The Jeffersonian "Revolution of 1800"
1. Jefferson won the election of 1800 by a majority of 73 electoral votes to 65, and even though Adams got more popular votes, Jefferson got New York, but even though he triumphed, but a technicality, he and Aaron Burr tied for presidency.
a. The vote, according to the Constitution, would now go to the Federalist-dominated House of Representatives...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 326 words
2 pages, 349 words
2 pages, 284 words
2 pages, 293 words
1 pages, 161 words
2 pages, 526 words
1 pages, 168 words