Essay specific features
December 29, 2013
No of pages / words:
2 / 545
Rating of current essay:
The Twenty-first Amendment repealed this?
1. An elected official who has lost a reelection, but continues to hold office until the successor's inauguration?
2. The term originated in the 1700s regarding stockbrokers who could not meet their debts, and then transferred to politicians in the 1860?
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
The twentieth amendment covers this term?
1. First introduced into Congress in 1923?
2. Affirms that both women and men hold equally all of the rights guaranteed by the U. S. Constitution.?
3. Is still not part of the U.S. Constitution?
1. This term means the right to vote?
2. Franchise is the other meaning for the term?
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
1 pages, 183 words
2 pages, 545 words
1 pages, 256 words
4 pages, 1065 words
2 pages, 287 words
1 pages, 257 words
2 pages, 462 words