Effective Communication At Workplace
Essay specific features
May 13, 2013
No of pages / words:
11 / 3064
Rating of current essay:
They can be your family, friends, colleagues or even strangers. Communication is engaging in an exchange with another person. Knowing how to communicate effectively will help you get across what you mean more efficiently and can also minimize friction and misunderstandings.
Definition of Communication from Merriam-Webster Dictionary
• to convey knowledge of or information
• to reveal by clear signs
• to transmit information, thought or feeling so that it is satisfactorily received
• to open into each other
Definition of Communication from The American Heritage® Dictionary
• The exchange of thoughts, messages or information, as by speech, signals, writing, or behavior...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
To do that, all you need is an email message and a computer. Real communication is far more than a few words strung together and delivered to your employees. The concept that communication is the effective exchange of meaning or understanding applies to both formal and informal communication. It applies to communication up, down and across the organization...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 282 words
2 pages, 346 words
1 pages, 135 words
1 pages, 244 words
3 pages, 615 words
3 pages, 746 words
2 pages, 323 words