Effective Use Of Debates To Gain Voters
Essay specific features
December 4, 2013
No of pages / words:
2 / 302
Rating of current essay:
But neither candidate could resist reverting to type: Mr. Gore is the man who loves to show off how much he knows; Mr. Bush is the man who would rather sidestep the bogs of detailed policy to get to the meadows of emotional pronouncements.
Voters who had been paying attention to the election probably did not get to know the candidates any better...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
But people paying attention for the first time got to know them perfectly well.
After the first debate Mr.Gore??s campaign spokesman, Christopher Lehane, said Mr. Bush had made at least four misstatements:
- That as president he would not be able to overturn the decision by the Food and Drug Administration to legalize the abortion pill; in the past he has said if he was president, he would have the government review it...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 307 words
3 pages, 781 words
1 pages, 231 words
3 pages, 561 words
2 pages, 417 words
1 pages, 185 words
2 pages, 349 words