Essay specific features
November 4, 2014
No of pages / words:
16 / 4322
Rating of current essay:
I have added paragraph numbers to this
The full text can be found through the Marx/Engels Internet Archive (marxists.org) 1993, 1999 at http://www.marx.org/archive/marx/works/1880/soc-utop/index.htm.
Paper text can be found in The Marx-Engels Reader, ed. Robert C. Tucker. New York: W.W. Norton & Co...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
New York: W.W. Norton & Co., 1978; 683-717.
1. What does Engels mean by the term "social production"? How is it different from "individual production"? What changes as a result of the shift from "individual production" to "social production"?
2. What, according to Engels, is the "anarchy of production" produced by capitalism? Why does capitalism produce this?
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
1 pages, 140 words
2 pages, 388 words
1 pages, 270 words
2 pages, 514 words
2 pages, 288 words
2 pages, 391 words
2 pages, 477 words