Essay specific features
February 6, 2013
No of pages / words:
4 / 936
Rating of current essay:
First, there is an attack against the character of the person making the claim. Second, the attack is taken to be evidence against the claim or argument the person in question is making. This type of argument has the following form:
1. Person A makes Claim X.
2. Person B makes an attack on person A...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Person A makes Claim X.
2. Person B makes an attack on person A.
3. Therefore A's claim is false.
An example of an Ad Hominem Fallacy is:
Bill: "I believe that abortion is morally wrong."
Dave: " Of course you would say that, you're a priest."
Bill: "What about the arguments I gave to support my position?"
Dave: "Those don't count...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
5 pages, 1344 words
1 pages, 235 words
4 pages, 1022 words
4 pages, 936 words
2 pages, 398 words
5 pages, 1162 words
2 pages, 368 words