How to setup Multilink
Essay specific features
June 5, 2016
No of pages / words:
3 / 629
Rating of current essay:
Repeat Steps 3 and 4 until you have added all the modems you want.
* To set up a Multilink Connection, you must have two or more modems installed on your computer, one phone line for each modem, and an ISP that supports PPP and multilink connections.
*If the first modem connects successfully but the second modem fails to connect, multilink is probably not supported by the ISP...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
It is not available when using other communications programs.
*Although Multilink is designed for ISDN modems, it can be used by two or more analog modems of the same or different speeds. However, using analog modems can cause serial overrun errors that impair the performance of the multilink connection...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 408 words
2 pages, 406 words
5 pages, 1300 words
2 pages, 430 words
3 pages, 629 words
2 pages, 456 words
2 pages, 415 words