Human Factors in Design of Car Interiors
Essay specific features
July 6, 2015
No of pages / words:
10 / 2677
Rating of current essay:
Our primary objectives in this analysis will encompass the following:
1. Built-in features that promote and emphasize safety above all other functionality
2. Reducing potential driving risks and hazards through situational awareness tools, such as reducing blind spots via motion sensors and BirdsViewTM displays...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Ease of use of all features, tying back to the ease of creating visual maps for reduced attention to secondary features and higher focus/attention given onto road and driving conditions.
For the speedometer and RPM information, the displays that will be used will be analog with both US and SI units to accommodate for different driver demographics...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
4 pages, 904 words
2 pages, 531 words
2 pages, 483 words
3 pages, 723 words
2 pages, 405 words
4 pages, 876 words
1 pages, 188 words