Essay heading: Kants ethics
Essay specific features
April 26, 2005
No of pages / words:
2 / 539
Rating of current essay:
People are not machines. Kant wants to turn everyone into machines. Don't all our actions and beliefs "see grey issues" stem from our psychological tendencies? Why do we act, but not for our impulses? Why should I do something when I am not compelled by anything but Kant?
priori, phenomenon, thing in itself
What kant says is this, even though he does not and CANT define existence...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
a table "EXIST"
2. we have knowledge of the table "EXIST" through our senses
3. our senses are limited
4. therefore our knowledge of the table is limited.
5. since our knowledge of the table is limited, we can not know ALL aspect of the table.
I raise the follwing questions, 1) what does "ALL aspect of the table mean?" 2) what does "existence" mean? 3) we have 5 senses, how do you know we are going to have 6?
The idealists are right...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
1 pages, 241 words
1 pages, 272 words
1 pages, 265 words
2 pages, 417 words
2 pages, 509 words
2 pages, 484 words
2 pages, 349 words