Let's Roll the Dice and Hope We Do Not Crap Out
Essay specific features
October 24, 2016
No of pages / words:
5 / 1189
Rating of current essay:
Does the means by which an embryo expires?whether it is destroyed or merely succumbs?make a moral difference?
5. Is there anything morally worse about using embryos created for research purposes compared to using existing excess or surplus ART (assisted reproductive treatment) embryos?
Given that ESCR requires the destruction of human embryos, it brings two rudimentary moral principles into conflict with each other: one principle that requires the prevention or alleviation of human suffering, and the other requires that we respect the value of human life...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
While it has not yet been proven that ESCR will bring about revolutionary advances in the prevention, detection, and treatment of as-of-yet incurable medical conditions, it seems highly likely that it will. Assuming these advances do indeed come forth, it is not difficult to appreciate that ESCR easily satisfies the first principle...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 281 words
2 pages, 401 words
2 pages, 304 words
2 pages, 293 words
3 pages, 629 words
1 pages, 225 words
1 pages, 146 words