Livelihood indicators for Byrraju Foundation
Essay specific features
May 28, 2014
No of pages / words:
1 / 276
Rating of current essay:
Income related questions in the questionnaire are not answered or false data is given. This paper identifies certain indicators which act as a proxy to measure the livelihood of the people.
Livelihood indicators are based on major four factors
• Validity: The indicator must be a valid representation of a change in household well-being, as determined by the categories of livelihood outcomes (i...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Measuring livelihood is very important to Byrraju Foundation as it would reflect upon the relevance, implementation and impact of the programs. Measuring livelihood would also help in formulating corrective measures, if required.
Measuring Livelihood is one of the most difficult things as people are not ready to divulge the sensitive information about their income...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
1 pages, 84 words
0 pages, 0 words
2 pages, 479 words
1 pages, 221 words
2 pages, 307 words
1 pages, 276 words
1 pages, 261 words