Management Information Systems
Essay specific features
January 15, 2016
No of pages / words:
4 / 970
Rating of current essay:
Ongoing advances in information technology (IT), along with increasing global competition, are adding complexity and uncertainty of several orders of magnitude to the organizational environment.(2)
The recognition of the role managers play in shaping the ways in which the technology
is designed and used has prompted a more optimistic assessment of the implications of
IT for managers, seeing its use as requiring new skills, freeing up more time for other
valued activities such as people-management, providing better quality and more timely
information to aid the decision-making process...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
It Facilitates planning: MIS improves the quality of plants by providing relevant information for sound decision – making. Due to increase in the size and complexity of organizations, managers have lost personal contact with the scene of operations.
2. In Minimizes information overload: MIS change the larger amount of data in to summarized form and there by avoids the confusion which may arise when managers are flooded with detailed facts...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 494 words
1 pages, 259 words
2 pages, 485 words
2 pages, 306 words
2 pages, 545 words
4 pages, 970 words
4 pages, 929 words