Essay specific features
June 16, 2010
No of pages / words:
4 / 908
Rating of current essay:
Build effectiveness by thoroughly understanding your:
* Target audience profiles Who are your existing and potential customers? What is the best way to communicate with them?
* Buying, selling, and communications processes How do your customers prefer to buy? How are you set up to sell? What communications best facilitate buying and selling?
Armed with a solid understanding of the terrain, you then need to make a number of decisions:
* Objectives What do you want to happen as a result of your marcom activities? What customer behaviors do you hope to inspire?
* Messages What do you want customers to know?
* Vehicles Which communication vehicles best convey your messages?
* Budget and schedule How much do these vehicles cost to develop? What is your budget? When should the vehicles be released?
You also need to decide the scope of the plan...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Marcom plans can be focused at the product level, the product line level, or the company level (for example, company or brand image) — or any combination of the three. The higher the focus, the less specific the elements of the plan. See the following table for more detail.
Focus of the marcom plan
Target audience profiling
Know your customer applies to virtually every marketing activity, and it's doubly true for marcom planning...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
3 pages, 734 words
1 pages, 244 words
1 pages, 252 words
4 pages, 908 words
2 pages, 476 words
1 pages, 198 words
1 pages, 205 words