My Strategies As Ceo Of Quaker To Save Snapple
Essay specific features
January 30, 2015
No of pages / words:
2 / 463
Rating of current essay:
Quaker shot itself in the foot by initially fumbling its relations with Snapple's independent distributors. Before 1994, most Snapple drinks were sold at small shops and petrol stations. Quaker’s remarkable skills in distribution to supermarkets and mass merchants really meant nothing as far as Snapple was concerned...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Snapple was fast losing its innovative image, along with its customer base.
Eventually, the “vision” problem of Quaker’s CEO made the company wasted too many efforts in some unprofitable product lines and their core products were ignored.
New overall strategic plan:
• As CEO, before I leap to another big move which requires numerous spending, it is wise to sit down and analyze the situation objectively, understand the essence of a brand to be acquired...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 463 words
2 pages, 511 words
3 pages, 752 words
2 pages, 486 words
2 pages, 397 words
2 pages, 510 words
2 pages, 544 words