Omnitel Case Study
Essay specific features
August 14, 2015
No of pages / words:
3 / 709
Rating of current essay:
Above that phones were used as an expression of one's personality.
1. TIM - Telecom Italia Mobile, during 1995-1996 was perceived as a monopoly which possessed 97% of the 7.5% penetration of the cellular telecommunication market in Italy. It's marketing strategy was primarily devoted to the upper class of the Italian society, due to the fact listed above that the Italian consumer perceived the cellular phone as a status symbol and an item of indulgence...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
As most monopolies TIM was perceived as an impersonal company, with bad customer service, never offering a polite word.
19% of TIM's customers were unsatisfied by TIM's technical assistance and plan flexibility.
Omnitel, Italy second GSM operator, who launched its commercial service in December 1995, was perceived as providing high quality customer service...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
3 pages, 709 words
7 pages, 1722 words
6 pages, 1402 words
2 pages, 369 words
2 pages, 479 words
5 pages, 1303 words
2 pages, 520 words