Essay heading: Organ Donation
Essay specific features
July 6, 2003
No of pages / words:
5 / 1207
Rating of current essay:
The need is many organs and tissues such as the heart, lungs, liver, kidneys, pancreas, corneas, bone, skin, heart valves, and blood vessels(Iowa Statewide Organ Procurement Organization undated brochure).
b. A new name is added to the national waiting list every 16 minutes. That means that 3 people will be added to the list during the time we are in class today...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
That means that 3 people will be added to the list during the time we are in class today.
1) The problem is that 10 people will die each day waiting for an organ transplant (LifeSource: Questions and Answers).
2) The reason is that are only on the average 5,000 donors nationally per year (LifeSource: Statistics)...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
4 pages, 938 words
5 pages, 1207 words
5 pages, 1336 words
2 pages, 508 words
1 pages, 276 words
3 pages, 797 words
5 pages, 1132 words