Otis Asia Pacific (A)
Essay specific features
August 8, 2016
No of pages / words:
3 / 739
Rating of current essay:
It is important for Otis PAO to have a general view of the region and know as well as we can the local problems, in order to take advantage of the opportunities in each country.
As a general view the challenges for each country are:
- Maintain a reasonable return on sales, improve operating efficiency and minimize service units lost to competitors
- In order to maintain profitability or market share it is necessary to find ways to reduce cost...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Second, some parts come from Korean, Taiwan and China sources, and Otis is obliged to fully supply by their high-priced Japanese Plant.
In geared elevator market medium-rise buildings Otis?s challenge they can account up of 35% of the total new demand, but they do not have product to offer because the Otis Japanese division stopped the production...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
1 pages, 226 words
2 pages, 440 words
3 pages, 628 words
3 pages, 739 words
1 pages, 200 words
4 pages, 1064 words
1 pages, 248 words