Essay heading: Plato's Cave
Essay specific features
August 17, 1996
No of pages / words:
6 / 1408
Rating of current essay:
Plato says, that the world is like a cave, we are like the chained prisoners, we can only see the shadows, we need to find reality.
(4) What does Kant think is the only thing that could be considered to be good in an unrestricted sense? Why does he think that this is the only thing that could be considered to be good in an unrestricted sense?
Kant thinks that the only thing that is good in and outside of the world could be considered to be absolutely good is the good will...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
In Kant's groundwork, he stated that a will is committed to do a good thing for a good reason, a valve. A good will is everywhere, no matter what situation you are in. Kant thinks only God's will is the only will without limitation, the good will is a kind of ideal that aught to regulate human behavior, even if this ideal is never fully realized by a person
(5) Why does Kant think that the distinctive function of reason offers support for the idea that only the good will is good in an unrestricted sense?
Kant says, the reason we have reason is not to satisfy our desires, reason allows us to back up our circumstances...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 389 words
2 pages, 538 words
3 pages, 616 words
2 pages, 471 words
3 pages, 640 words
3 pages, 600 words
3 pages, 691 words