POPULATION GROWTH & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
Essay specific features
December 27, 2016
No of pages / words:
4 / 929
Rating of current essay:
Due to increase in population Man to Land Ratio decreases. As land is inelastic, one can’t increase the amount or supply of land.
3) Raw-Material or Primary Goods are used or processed either directly or indirectly which produce finished goods and also yield residues some of it is recycled and some is disposed to nature which effects it negatively...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
So when more and more people depend on land there are more chances of the damage accruing to ecosystem.
4) Effect on PCI, if the population growth dose not matches the labour force there is a negative effect on PCI.
5) Population Growth and Standard of Living, as increase in population leads to more consumption...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
1 pages, 253 words
1 pages, 203 words
4 pages, 929 words
2 pages, 356 words
2 pages, 545 words
1 pages, 264 words
2 pages, 350 words