Positive & Negative Affects that Sarbanes Oxley
Essay specific features
January 25, 2012
No of pages / words:
5 / 1318
Rating of current essay:
The principal executive officer and the principal financial officer performing similar functions must certify in each annual or quarterly report filed or submitted that:
1. It was revised by the one signing it.
2. To make sure that the reports do not contain any untrue statement of a material fact or omit to state a material fact necessary in order to make the statements...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Making sure that those statements were not false.
3. Based on the officer's knowledge, the financial statements, and other financial information included in the report, reasonably present in all material respects the financial condition and results of operations of the issuer as of, and for, the periods presented in the report...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
4 pages, 1002 words
3 pages, 673 words
2 pages, 289 words
5 pages, 1318 words
2 pages, 321 words
2 pages, 316 words
1 pages, 254 words