Essay specific features
August 26, 2016
No of pages / words:
2 / 373
Rating of current essay:
To do this, the knights had to follow the following rules:
- No two chess pieces can occupy the same square at the same time
- Knights can jump or pass over each other on the way to an empty square
- The knights can only move 2 squares up (or down, or left, or right) and 1 square to the left (or right, or up, or down...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Or, 2 to the left or right and 1 up or down. Example: They can't move 2 to the left and 1 to the left. They must always move in an 'L' shape.
- No two pieces can switch spots at the same time
- The knights can only move one at a time
- They must stay within the 9 squares of their 3x3 chessboard
To solve this POW I read over exactly what it was asking and what the rules to solving it were...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
1 pages, 277 words
2 pages, 352 words
2 pages, 395 words
2 pages, 338 words
3 pages, 705 words
2 pages, 373 words
1 pages, 221 words