Problem Solution: Building a Culture for Sustaining Change
Essay specific features
February 4, 2014
No of pages / words:
11 / 2953
Rating of current essay:
Telecommunication firms are finding themselves in constant turmoil trying to stay competitive in such an unpredictable environment. Such is the case for CrysTel, a telecommunication company in Illinois.
CrysTel has an employee base of 2,500 with a annual revenue of $200 million. The company is comprised of five departments:
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
The company is comprised of five departments:
1. Technology Development-develops the technology required for CryTel's products. The two major development areas include Business Systems that provide back-office support and Network Systems that deal with the network.
2. Technology Operations-delivers, maintains, and manages the network, coordinate with teams from across the business to deliver on time service...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 313 words
1 pages, 149 words
1 pages, 264 words
2 pages, 425 words
2 pages, 342 words
2 pages, 299 words
2 pages, 419 words