Problem Solution - Harrison Keyes
Essay specific features
May 20, 2014
No of pages / words:
20 / 5396
Rating of current essay:
The power and convenience of new software is leveling the playing field for niche publishers while enabling forward-thinking large publishers to crowd out their competitors by being "first-to-market" with e-publishing offerings.
· They must somehow maintain a strong core of existing authors with which they have publishing and distribution agreements in order to offer the consumer a reputable product as they move forward into this new market...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
This should have been done prior to implementation.
In order to proceed smartly into this brave new world, Harrison-Keys should engage in strategic planning to ensure that all resources are aligned and put to bear on the challenges ahead. Strategic planning can help ensure that all the critical players in the organization understand and have embraced the overall goals...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 342 words
5 pages, 1372 words
2 pages, 482 words
2 pages, 452 words
4 pages, 1038 words
2 pages, 297 words
2 pages, 326 words