Essay specific features
April 16, 2014
No of pages / words:
3 / 725
Rating of current essay:
Each partner has total and unlimited personal liability of the debts incurred by the partnership. There are three typical classifications of partnerships: general partnerships, limited partnerships, and limited liability partnerships.
* Corporation: A business corporation is a for-profit, limited liability entity that has a separate legal personality from its members...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
A corporation is owned by multiple shareholders and is overseen by a board of directors, which hires the business's managerial staff.
* Cooperative: Often referred to as a "co-op business" or "co-op", a cooperative is a for-profit, limited liability entity that differs from a corporation in that it has members, as opposed to shareholders, who share decision-making authority...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 522 words
2 pages, 396 words
1 pages, 271 words
3 pages, 725 words
2 pages, 545 words
1 pages, 264 words
1 pages, 197 words