Essay specific features
January 2, 2014
No of pages / words:
10 / 2683
Rating of current essay:
targeted to improve customer satisfaction, reducing production cycle time and reducing defects.
Improvement in these areas usually represent dramatic cost saving to business, as well as opportunities to retain customers, capture new market, and build a reputation for top performing products and services...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Worth to note that at GE, the Six Sigma program resulted in the following cost versus returns:
1. In 1996, cost of $200 million and return of $150 million
2. In 1997, cost of $400 million and return of $ 600 million
3. In 1998, cost of $ 400 million and return of more than $ 1 billion
(3) Six Sigma changes how management operates...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
1 pages, 266 words
2 pages, 340 words
2 pages, 433 words
3 pages, 617 words
2 pages, 287 words
2 pages, 487 words
2 pages, 381 words