Programming and Logic
Essay specific features
June 29, 2016
No of pages / words:
2 / 289
Rating of current essay:
A programming language’s rules are its syntax.
6. The most important task of a compiler or interpreter is to translate programming language
statements into machine language.
7. Which of the following is a typical input instruction? Get accountNumber
8. Which of the following is a typical processing instruction? pctCorrect = rightAnswers / allAnswers
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Which of the following is not associated with internal storage? hard disk
10. Which of the following pairs of steps in the programming process is in the correct order? Code the program, translate it into machine language
11. The two most commonly used tools for planning a program’s logic are flowcharts and pseudocode...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 379 words
1 pages, 145 words
1 pages, 277 words
1 pages, 172 words
1 pages, 158 words
2 pages, 289 words
2 pages, 307 words