Public Company Accounting Oversight Board; Will it Protect Investors?
Essay specific features
June 9, 2016
No of pages / words:
5 / 1122
Rating of current essay:
This "Act" established by Congress is to create an oversight board, so that such scandals will never occur again. Will this oversight board work and will its work restore public confidence and encourage individuals to invest in the stock market again?
The PCAOB is not a tax-payer funded agency. It is supported by over 8800 companies and mutual funds that benefit from independent audits (Epstein)...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
It is supported by over 8800 companies and mutual funds that benefit from independent audits (Epstein). The PCAOB principle duties are;
1. Register public accounting firms that prepare audits.
2. Establish and/or adopt standards relating to the preparation of audit reports for issuers.
3. Conduct inspections of registered public accounting firms...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
1 pages, 270 words
2 pages, 372 words
2 pages, 430 words
5 pages, 1122 words
1 pages, 265 words
1 pages, 259 words
1 pages, 272 words