Essay specific features
April 25, 2015
No of pages / words:
3 / 599
Rating of current essay:
The TVA is a governmental health care organization.
4. The Foundation is an IRS 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization.
5. The audited balance sheet was dated September 30, 2007 and it appears that the Foundation’s financial information was also as of that date.
6. The figures in the supposed 2009 budget do not appear to be correct...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
The figures in the supposed 2009 budget do not appear to be correct.
7. Concerning the audited figures of TVH of September 30, 2007:
a) The bank is over drafted;
b) 23% of its accounts receivable are non-collectable;
c) Deferred Debt Expense – we did not know the meaning of “revenue certificates of participation debt” and we could not find any explanation in the audit statement;
d) Even though Prepaid Expenses have a balance of $64,000, this is money already spent, and will be allocated to expenses in succeeding years:
e) We investigated the Goodwill account on the balance sheet and found an explanation which is summarized bellow:
- TVH acquired assets with a fair market value of $79,175,
- But paid cash and assume liabilities totaling $137,000...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
1 pages, 210 words
2 pages, 367 words
2 pages, 448 words
2 pages, 485 words
3 pages, 599 words
3 pages, 583 words
2 pages, 395 words