Reinforced Hollow Concrete Block Masonry (RHCBM)
Essay specific features
August 13, 2014
No of pages / words:
4 / 978
Rating of current essay:
This structural system of construction is known as shear wall – diaphragm concept, which gives three-dimensional structural integrity for the buildings.
Reinforced Hollow Concrete Block Masonry (RHCBM) System for Seismic Resistant Construction
• Each masonry element is vertically reinforced with steel bars and concrete/grout fills, at regular intervals, through the continuous vertical cavities of hollow blocks...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Hence, this construction system can safely resist lateral or cyclic loading, when compared to other conventional masonry construction systems. This construction system has also been proved to offer better resistance under dynamic loading, when compared to other conventional systems of construction.
• No additional formwork or any special construction machinery is required for reinforcing the hollow block masonry...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
1 pages, 232 words
5 pages, 1301 words
2 pages, 346 words
2 pages, 322 words
4 pages, 978 words
1 pages, 239 words
2 pages, 350 words