Essay specific features
February 8, 2013
No of pages / words:
2 / 328
Rating of current essay:
Of this the unorganized market is worth Rs.5,83,000 crore and the organized market is Rs.5,000 crore.
Over 8% of India's population is engaged in retailing. According to ASSOCHAM, the total retail market is expected to grow by 20% annually and is one of the fastest growing sectors in India...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
The organized retail industry in India is faced with stiff competition from the unorganized sector.
2. There is a shortage of quality real estate and infrastructure requirements in our country.
3. Opposition to Foreign Direct Investment from small traders affects retail industry.
4. Very high stamp duties on transfer of property affects the industry...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 342 words
4 pages, 863 words
2 pages, 352 words
2 pages, 299 words
2 pages, 328 words
2 pages, 305 words
2 pages, 375 words