Sales and Financing: Cash Reconciliation
Essay specific features
November 19, 2016
No of pages / words:
2 / 402
Rating of current essay:
This will be corrected during the bank statement reconciliation. This process is utilized to confirm that the company's records and the banks records are in agreement. The cash balance of the bank accounts and the cash account are rarely identical (Horngren, Sundem, Elliot, Philbrick, 2006, p. 240) An $1,800 deduction on the bank statement is necessary to balance the statement with the company's cash account...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
240) An $1,800 deduction on the bank statement is necessary to balance the statement with the company's cash account.
2. A deposit is recorded by the company bookkeeper as $350 instead of $530.
Reconciliation is necessary to the cash and revenues. Correction is achieved with a $180 debit in the cash account and $180 credit in the revenues account...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
4 pages, 1058 words
2 pages, 550 words
1 pages, 270 words
2 pages, 402 words
1 pages, 243 words
War Poetry Analysis: Comparison between A.E. Houseman's "Here Dead Lie We Because We Did Not Choose" and Walt Whitman's "Reconciliation"3 pages, 672 words
4 pages, 981 words