Salient Features Of Indian Economy
Essay specific features
November 11, 2014
No of pages / words:
29 / 8050
Rating of current essay:
From an agro based economy it has emerged as a service oriented one.
3. From the low-growth of the past, the economy has become a high-growth one in the long-term.
4. After having been an aid recipient, India has now joined the aid givers club. India has become a net creditor to IMF, since July 2003...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Although India was late and slow in modernization of industry in general in the past, it is now a front-runner in the emerging Knowledge based New Economy.
6. The Government is pursuing reforms and liberalization not out of compulsion but out of conviction and consensus.
7. Indian companies are no longer afraid of Multinational Companies...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 330 words
1 pages, 230 words
1 pages, 129 words
1 pages, 277 words
2 pages, 366 words
3 pages, 562 words
2 pages, 323 words