Scope In Fruits And Vegitable Transportation
Essay specific features
September 1, 2013
No of pages / words:
2 / 360
Rating of current essay:
The damages were suffered despite the FCI spending Rs 242 crore while trying to prevent any loss of food grains during storage. Ironically another 2.59 crore was spent just to dispose of the rotten food grains.
3. The FCI informed that 1.83 lakh tones of wheat, 3.95 lakh tonnes of rice, 22 thousand tonnes of paddy and 110 tonnes of maize were damaged between 1997 to 2007...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Far from maximising the utilisation of its agricultural produce; the government estimates that on an average 15-30 per cent of the country’s food gets damaged while on its way from the farm to the fork.
5. Quoting a 2007 report by Rabo India Finance, the Agriculture Ministry admitted last year that Rs 58,000 crore worth of agricultural food items get wasted every year because of lack of refrigerated transport and cold storage facilities...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
4 pages, 859 words
2 pages, 360 words
1 pages, 272 words
2 pages, 379 words
1 pages, 143 words
2 pages, 402 words
3 pages, 578 words