Essay specific features
August 1, 2011
No of pages / words:
3 / 654
Rating of current essay:
The Liability Committe provides their senior management an oversight of the current liquidity risk and meets weekly to review the Bank's liquidity profile.
The framework used to manage Scotiabank liquidity risk is
· Set limits to control the key elements of risk
· Measure and forecast cash commitments
· Diversify funding sources
· Maintain appropriate holdings of liquid assets
· Conduct regular liquidity crisis stress testing
· Maintain contingency plans that can be activated to facilitate managing liquidity risk through a disruption
The Bank of Nova Scotia maintains large holdings of liquid assets to support its operations...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
These assets are available to be sold or pledged to meet the Bank's obligations. The Bank relies on a broad range of funding sources. The main source of funding being capital, deposits drawn from retail and commercial clients domestic and international as well as wholesale funding. The bank does not rely on a single entity as a funding source, and maintains a limit on the amount of deposits it will accept from any one entity...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
3 pages, 699 words
2 pages, 479 words
2 pages, 292 words
4 pages, 912 words
6 pages, 1654 words
6 pages, 1428 words
3 pages, 654 words