Essay specific features
January 13, 2017
No of pages / words:
6 / 1625
Rating of current essay:
In place of Government Control, a statutory and autonomous regulatory board with defined responsibilities, to cover both development & regulation of the market, and independent powers have been set up. Its head office is in Mumbai, and has regional offices in Chennai Kolkatta and Delhi. SEBI is the regulator of Securities markets in India...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
SEBI is the regulator of Securities markets in India.
The basic objectives of the Board were identified as:
• to protect the interests of investors in securities;
• to promote the development of Securities Market;
• to regulate the securities market and
• for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
1 pages, 259 words
1 pages, 137 words
1 pages, 228 words
1 pages, 277 words
2 pages, 310 words
2 pages, 415 words
3 pages, 831 words