the first triumvirate
Essay specific features
June 23, 2013
No of pages / words:
5 / 1246
Rating of current essay:
The first triumvirate however is a bit misleading in name. Not only was it never called that by the contemporary Romans, but it was a far more inclusive factio (faction) than the term triumvirate implies.
How and why the first triumvirate was created:
· Crassus and Pompey had been colleagues in the past, they shared consulship in 70 B...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
but never liked each other, and it was only through Julius Caesar that they came together.
· Each of members had great resources, Crassus had money, Pompey had influence and respect, and Caesar had diplomatic skills as well as the consulship in 59 B.C.
· The deal was solidified through marriage; Pompey marrying Julia, Caesars daughter and Caesar married Calpurnia whose father was a good friend of Crassus...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
3 pages, 628 words
3 pages, 756 words
2 pages, 547 words
1 pages, 225 words
2 pages, 298 words
5 pages, 1246 words
2 pages, 453 words