Essay specific features
April 14, 2014
No of pages / words:
1 / 276
Rating of current essay:
On many PCs the NIC is already installed at time of purchase.
2. Open the wireless client utility (usually by clicking Start, Programs, etc.) and configure the wireless client for use with the UNC Charlotte wireless network. This only needs to be done one time.
3. Check the settings for campus wireless:
Radio Network Name or SSID: uncc49er (all lowercase)
Encryption: Disable WEP and additional NIC related encryptions
Network: Access Point (if available, not Ad-hoc or peer-to-peer)
Wireless Login for PC:
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Start the wireless client.
2. Ensure the "uncc49er" network is selected. The radio signal should be receiving and associated with the "uncc49er" network.
3. Start Internet Explorer or Netscape web browser.
Ensure "Use Proxy Server" is not selected.
The browser will be redirected to the UNC Charlotte Wireless Network Login screen if the wireless NIC is configured correctly...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 406 words
2 pages, 333 words
2 pages, 467 words
1 pages, 276 words
2 pages, 520 words
2 pages, 442 words
4 pages, 1031 words