video game violence
Essay specific features
May 20, 2015
No of pages / words:
3 / 741
Rating of current essay:
Four main reasons stand out:
1. Children are more likely to imitate the actions of a character with whom they identify. In violent video games, the player is often required to take the point of view of the shooter or perpetrator.
2. Video games by their very nature require active participation rather than passive observation...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Video games by their very nature require active participation rather than passive observation.
3. Repetition increases learning. Video games involve a great deal of repetition. If the games are violent, then the effect is a behavioral rehearsal for violent activity.
4. Rewards increase learning and video games are based on a reward system...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
1 pages, 187 words
2 pages, 347 words
2 pages, 460 words
2 pages, 325 words
1 pages, 118 words
2 pages, 323 words
2 pages, 308 words