Essay specific features
June 14, 2015
No of pages / words:
2 / 339
Rating of current essay:
The ability to monitor email, phone conversations, voicemail, and instant messages has decreased the privacy of employees in the workplace. Monitoring employees electronically allows employers to probe more deeply into the employee's lives. Bosses are able to watch work habits more closely than ever before...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Monitoring employees electronically allows employers to probe more deeply into the employee's lives. Bosses are able to watch work habits more closely than ever before.
· Increasing levels of stress and decreasing motivation and trust result from the excessive monitoring of employee work
· Employee's feeling are related to dignity, trust, respect, autonomy, and individuality
· Invasions of privacy occur and employees feeling change
· Employees feel that self-worth, morale, and overall quality of working life are eroded
· Negative impact of invasions of privacy on work quality and productivity is hidden human and real cost, not often calculated by employers
Other Means of Workplace Privacy Invasion
Employers monitor the activities of their employees is to covertly access their electronic mail (e-mail) communications...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 314 words
2 pages, 457 words
1 pages, 265 words
2 pages, 333 words
2 pages, 344 words
2 pages, 339 words
1 pages, 264 words