Essay specific features
January 9, 2014
No of pages / words:
2 / 400
Rating of current essay:
In what sense were they all engaged in a common conversation?
3. Discuss the role of study (xue/hsueh: education) and rites (li: ceremony, propriety, rituals, norms of conduct) in self-cultivation and in the establishment of a peaceful and well-ordered society in the thought of Mencius and Xunzi/Hsun-tzu...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
What assumptions do they share? Where do they differ? Are their ultimate goals the same or different?
4. In what respects did early Daoism share assumptions and pre-dispositions congenial to Legalist thought?
5. Both the Laozi text (Daode jing/Tao-te ching) and the Mozi (Mo-tzu) criticize the Confucian emphasis on ceremony and music, as well as their "bookishness...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
1 pages, 79 words
2 pages, 320 words
2 pages, 543 words
2 pages, 450 words
3 pages, 567 words
2 pages, 456 words
3 pages, 570 words