Location Analaysis

Essay specific features

 

Issue:

Business

 

Written by:

Elva C

 

Date added:

September 4, 2015

 

Level:

University

 

Grade:

A

 

No of pages / words:

3 / 563

 

Was viewed:

9306 times

 

Rating of current essay:

 
Essay content:

So they continued marketing towards old fashioned builders but they could not make all the deliveries anymore. They also extended their product mix so it didn't only favor commercial products like before. McCoys to this day only opens stores in rural areas just outside of the suburbs. To This day 90% of McCoys stores are located in rural areas...
displayed 300 characters

Custom written essay

All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time. Prices start from $10.99/page

Order custom paper

Full essays database

You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month

Buy database access

Order custom writing paper now!

  • Your research paper is written
    by certified writers
  • Your requirements and targets are
    always met
  • You are able to control the progress
    of your writing assignment
  • You get a chance to become an
    excellent student!

Get a price guote

 
 

To This day 90% of McCoys stores are located in rural areas. The other 10% that are located within a certain suburb are only because a Lowes or Home Depot was not there first. McCoys has a brand new marketing team and a much higher budget for advertising. Now when they open their stores in the new rural areas they will use the advertising to show they focus on the old fashioned builders "the ones who build just to build"...
displayed 300 characters

General issues of this essay:

Related essays:

x
Services