Essay specific features
March 4, 2014
No of pages / words:
13 / 3535
Rating of current essay:
If these exceptions do not meet the formalities required by law, then;
• The contract may be void, which means it has no legal effect, or
• The contract may be unenforceable. An unenforceable contract is a legal contract; however, the parties cannot rely on the courts to resolve their dispute. Also, since the contract is valid, good title to any property may be obtained by a third party from either parties of the unenforceable contract...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Also, since the contract is valid, good title to any property may be obtained by a third party from either parties of the unenforceable contract.
Contracts which must be made by deed
A deed can often be referred to as a ‘formal contract’, as opposed to simple contracts, which are contracts not made by deed...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 453 words
2 pages, 512 words
3 pages, 643 words
2 pages, 376 words
3 pages, 770 words
3 pages, 777 words
3 pages, 835 words