Real Networks Rhapsody
Essay specific features
October 6, 2016
No of pages / words:
9 / 2283
Rating of current essay:
a) The Company:
• The company was founded in 1994 as RealNetworks by Glaser.
• In 1995, RealAudio 1.0 revolutionized the Internet by allowing users to “stream” real-time audio when they clicked on a Web page link.
• RealNetworks’ dominant position was challenged in 1998 when Microsoft launched the Windows Media Player (WMP)—which was tightly integrated into new versions of Microsoft’s OS...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
The service allowed users to download and stream 100 songs each and listen to 45 online radio stations.
• Acquired Listen.com for $38 million in 2003 which allowed users to stream unlimited number of songs for a monthly fee and from an extensive collection of artists and studios.
• Offered the lowest cost per song download for the purpose of creating CD’s...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
3 pages, 622 words
2 pages, 391 words
0 pages, 0 words
3 pages, 757 words
1 pages, 264 words
3 pages, 573 words
2 pages, 548 words