Regression Analysis

Essay specific features





Written by:

Casey S


Date added:

April 14, 2017








No of pages / words:

4 / 883


Was viewed:

7286 times


Rating of current essay:

Essay content:

This data was collected from the years of 1998 to 2002 with patient medical record number and the year obtained. Approximately 78 percent of all bullets were intact and sufficient for use in the study. Bullet fragments and pellets were excluded. "Among gun deaths in the United States, a very small fraction of all crimes are attributed to firearm accidents, firearm injuries of undetermined intent and legal intervention involving firearms...
displayed 300 characters

Custom written essay

All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time. Prices start from $10.99/page

Order custom paper

Full essays database

You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month

Buy database access

Order custom writing paper now!

  • Your research paper is written
    by certified writers
  • Your requirements and targets are
    always met
  • You are able to control the progress
    of your writing assignment
  • You get a chance to become an
    excellent student!

Get a price guote


These deaths amount to 4.4 percent of the total numbers of gun deaths (25,663) in the United States during the most recent year (2000) such data are available. Of the remaining 95.6 percent of gun deaths, homicide accounted for 37.7 percent and suicide for 57.9 percent. This apparent increase in suicide by gun contrasts similar data from 1985, when homicide (44...
displayed 300 characters

General issues of this essay:

Related essays: