Retailing

Essay specific features

 

Issue:

Business

 

Written by:

James B

 

Date added:

January 16, 2016

 

Level:

University

 

Grade:

A

 

No of pages / words:

2 / 298

 

Was viewed:

7184 times

 

Rating of current essay:

 
Essay content:

If one member only contributed 60%, then his/her allocation would be 60%. The remaining 40% should be re-allocated to only those group members who had to compensate for the individual’s lack of effort. If a group has 3 members its’ contribution must total 300, 4 members must total 400, 5 members must total 500, 6 members must total 600...
displayed 300 characters

Custom written essay

All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time. Prices start from $11.99/page

Order custom paper

Full essays database

You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month

Buy database access

Order custom writing paper now!

  • Your research paper is written
    by certified writers
  • Your requirements and targets are
    always met
  • You are able to control the progress
    of your writing assignment
  • You get a chance to become an
    excellent student!

Get a price guote

 
 

If one member only contributed 60%, then his/her allocation would be 60%. The remaining 40% should be re-allocated to only those group members who had to compensate for the individual’s lack of effort. If a group has 3 members its’ contribution must total 300, 4 members must total 400, 5 members must total 500, 6 members must total 600...
displayed next 300 characters

General issues of this essay:

Related essays: